GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I will never forget GMA’ – Richard

In launching of his new TV Commrcial Emperador Brandy with his dad and siblings, Richard Gutierrez clear the issue about his rumored transfer to ABS-CBN 'when he ended the contract with GMA 7 due to what happened between his Mother Annabelle Rama and SVP for Entertainment Wilma Galvante.

"It was only rumors and it's not true. I am very happy that I am given the chance to work with ABS CBN and it's a dream come true for me, but of course how can I ever forget my mother station GMA 7. And it feels great that the two big networks get united through Us [Me and KC].

We told Richard that there are plenty of Kapuso viewers who will feel really sad if he's going to move to ABS, "Some get confused coz they often see me in ABS but that's just an agreement that has been agreed between the two networks and for us to promote my movie with KC Concepcion "for the first time".

Inorder to assure and calm down the fans, Richard gladly announced that he will be doing another project right after Asero and he will soon choose which project he'd liketo do first.


On the other hand, He will be doing another movie with KC Concepcion this time with GMA Films and Regal films and they will start their filming this December.

No comments: