GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Richard Gutierrez overwhelmed by the success of "Asero" and "For The First Time"

After the recent success of his movie with KC Concepcion, For the First Time, Richard Gutierrez heard another good news from the entertainment press during the press launch of his newest endorsement, emperor, last Tuesday, September 9, and Annabel's restaurant on Tomas Morato Avenue in Singapore.



The entertainment media reported to Richard that his show Primetime steel topped the ratings game last Monday, September 8, edging out perennial No. 1 Dyesebel. (Click here to read related article)



"Wow, thank You!" Richard exclaimed after hearing the news. Then, he explained that the production team of steel does not merely rely on the ratings when it comes to improving their show.



"For me, the team really concentrated tempering the cosmetics of steel. Sometimes we no longer too ... Of course the ratings, but we do not base it there, we base it on quality," said Richard.



To prove that he is serious in doing steel, Richard said that he always makes sure that he sees the final output of their team's hard work. This is also to prove to the audience that his portrayal of the main characters steel does not stop after the taping.



He even narrated one occasion when he missed watching steel. "I had one week that I wasn't able to watch Asero coz of my work schedule. Had to let it recorded on DVD because anywhere I go, always the full force of the people,' a nice welcome episode last night, the happening is just so great'.I'm very proud of steel now. We've been working very hard [for this] . "



Richard also said that he is glad that they were able to maintain the excitement that they started in their pilot episode. "I'm proud we're able to sustain the good quality," he said. "The beauty start of Asero and we were able to sustain it. For me, it's just very good."



He added, "It's so much fun for me now doing Asero. After the movie [For the First Time], as there was a time every day, movie-movie-steel-steel, sometimes really exhausted me. But I arriving in steel, inspired that inspired me when we conducted the action sequences. Coz of Direk Mark [Reyes], he allows me to share my visions of how to do the scenes. Though what I wakeful, really missing . "



Codename: Asero is scheduled to run until November this year, according to Richard. After this, he expects to do a more exciting project, which he does not want to disclose yet.



The 24-year-old actor just told the media, "Oh yeah, I'm so excited for the next one! There are two projects in learning and we discuss later with GMA what happens . But both projects that are line-up for me really very exciting. "



Successful movies. Aside from Asero, Richard is also happy about his first movie with KC Concepcion titled For the First Time. He even reported that its premiere nights abroad, particularly in Los Angeles and San Francisco, were as successful as the premiere night they had here in Manila.



Unfortunately, it was only KC who witnessed these events since he has previous engagements left here in Manila. Richard related, "I'm jealous of her as she was there in San Francisco and then in LA 'Then she called me while she was there on premiere night.



"Too successful 'yong night premiere in Los Angeles, the many Filipinos. Even my titas and their friends flew into LA just to watch [the movie]. Some Filipinos from Las Vegas, who drive to LA to see the premiere night . You know, I missed out, but I'm very happy for KC that she was able to experience that. "



With his team-up with KC, Richard would like to express his gratitude towards the young actress. "I want to thank her," he said. "The amount he shinare to the public, he opened himself to her public.



"I'm very proud of her also. I'm very proud of her that she was strong and she has done 'those responsibilities for her,' First thing it and she did so well as an actress, I'm very proud of her. "



On September 25, Richard is scheduled to go to Vienna, Austria with KC for the premiere of For the First Time. Then, by December, these two young Actors will start filming their second movie, this time with GMA-7, which is slated for the'09 Valentine's week.



Before the interview ended, Richard clarified that he will not transfer to ABS-CBN.



"Did you, have been perhaps to confuse people since I was guesting in ABS-CBN constantly to promote the movie. I think people were just confused and they were not used to seeing me in ABS-CBN so they got confused. But the real thing is that was the agreement between GMA 7 and ABS-CBN that when I do my movie with Star [Cinema], I will be able to promote ... It was an agreement, it was an agreement. "



For their movie with GMA-7, Richard also expects a full support from ABS-CBN. "I think ABS-CBN will do their part. I'm sure they will help us also. That's good, there was a connection' of both networks. I hope it continues like that," said Richard.

No comments: