GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Friday, November 27, 2009

Richard prepares for topless scenes

Richard prepares for topless scenes
By: Aster Amoyo
If I know

RICHARD Gutierrez is happy to be portraying a normal guy in his latest soap for GMA7, the remake of the hit Koreanovela “Full House.”

Asked if he is pressured when it comes to the ratings, the handsome matinee idol explains:

“It’s always the case whenever I have a new program. I’m blessed that all my prime time projects from ‘Mulawin’ to ‘Zorro’ became certified top raters. With ‘Full House,’ I feel confident that it would also become a hit since it has a strong recall among viewers. The cast is great and we even shot the key scenes in Prague."

After “Asero,” it’s his second project with leading lady Heart Evangelista.

“She’s a nice gal. We became closer when we shot in Prague. Here in “Full House,” we already reached that point where we share opinions on life and love,” Richard continues.

Interestingly, the popular actor shares that during the initial tapings, he was restless.

Many are curious if he’ll also go topless in one key scene popular to the viewers which Korean superstar Rain did in the original.

“All I can say is for the people to just wait. I’ll make sure that I’m physically prepared for that,” Richard ends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please visit our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/guenstig.html]brustvergrößerung günstig[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

Richard Gutierrez follower said...

Guwapo mo talaga Richard Gutierrez.