GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Excerpts from Live Chat with Richard Gutierrez last November 15, 2007

Article posted November 26, 2007

It was truly a memorable Thursday afternoon, as our favorite leading-man Richard Gutierrez spent his after-lunch hours with his fans on iGMA.tvEven though his chat was cut short due to pending work-related activities, this certified cutie tried to answer all of your questions. Don’t feel bad if he wasn’t able to answer yours, because he promises to come back for a round two with a surprise partner. It’s going to be twice the fun when Richard returns to the live chat. But for now read his chat transcript and fall in love with Richard all-over again!


sweetheart272005: HI Chard, I’m a member of Richard Gutierrez Global Fans Club. My name is Ghie. How do u feel that ur now [at the] peak of ur career and following the footstep of ur Dad?
richardgutierrez: I’m very happy with my career now.. I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today… my dad always taught me to be professional and love my work. thanx ghie..thanx for always supporting me...much love


sweetheart272005: What are these things that made you most proud of?
richardgutierrez: hi..im very proud of my work..thanx so much


butler: hey Richard, what should we expect from your latest fantaserye Kamandag? what is it like working with snakes? :)
richardgutierrez: expect an action packed fantasy...with a lot of twists…it’s a journey to finding ones self…plus a lot of romance to top it all of...thanx


amir_yuri: how was your relationship with angel today lalo na na nagkasama kayo in a commercial recently?
richardgutierrez: im still frnds with angel...she’s someone who will always be special to me


purple_amihan: what is it like working with Maxene (Magalona)? First time niyo ba to work together?
richardgutierrez: its actualy not my first time to be working with maxene..we did a movie together titled kuya...shes great,lagi kameng enjoy sa set...with max..walang dull moment.thanx for logging in..


NicaNY: I think you and your siblings were raised well. What are the values taught by your parents that you really treasure?
richardgutierrez: lahat ng gifts special sakin ....its the thought that counts haha!!


chardgelmarie2007: Chard one of the best things we love about you is your humbleness. Being the biggest GMA star...how do you keep your feet grounded?
richardgutierrez: hi marie..kamusta na..first i want to thank you for evrything..and i hope to see you soon..for me i dont look at that angle..i consider myself as an actor of gma and a soldier of the network..i do my best at evry show..plus my family is always there supporting me and they keep my feet on the ground..thanx again


neux: matutuloy pa rin ba ang Dagaw next year?
richardgutierrez: yes tuloy parin ang dagaw..airing will be june or july next year...


babycatz: hi richard! would you find yourself directing/ producing a movie?
richardgutierrez: yes defnitley..an indie movie probably..a personal film. something that really affects me..about how the youth of today are living thier lives


kizme: What is your favorite role so far?
richardgutierrez: all my roles are special to me..i have a connection for evry charcter that i portray...but the most unforgetable one is where i started...as aguiluz in mulawin..thanx for chating


makino_6: chard, ano b ang hanap mo sa isang girl?
richardgutierrez: someone understanding and thoughtful..sweet nothings mean a lot to me..thanx for chating


source: iGMA
http://www.igma.tv/story/2798/Excerpts-from-Live-Chat-with-Richard-Gutierrez-last-November-15-2007

No comments: