GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Monday, March 3, 2008

Richard Gutierrez on KC Concepcion: "I really want to get to know her deeper."

Elyas Isabelo Salanga
Monday, March 3, 2008
10:22 AM



Kamandag star Richard Gutierrez couldn't be more happy and excited for his show's loyal fans as he revealed that there would be more twists in the upcoming episodes. Showbiz Central, who paid a visit to the show's set last Saturday, March 1, learned all of this from the hot young male star himself.



"Mag-iibang anyo si Vergel. At lalo pang lalalim ang istorya ng bawat character. Mas magiging exciting pa talaga ang Kamandag," promised Richard.



WELL-DESERVED ACHIEVEMENTS. Aside from the good progress of the show, Richard's also happy that his recent box-office movie My Best Friend's Girlfriend with Marian Rivera generated over 100 million pesos in its first three weeks.



Said Richard, "Well, I'm very happy with the movie and kahit saan ako makapunta, e, sinasabi ng mga tao na nag-enjoy sila sa pelikula namin nung Valentine's Day. Yun pa lang, e, nakakataba na ng puso kasi talagang pinaganda namin yung istorya ng pelikulang ‘yon, at talagang pinaghandaan namin."



Lady Luck may be favoring Richard well in his career. He is scheduled to leave for Los Angeles this week to personally accept a Best Performer Award from New Vision Worldwide Media at the Kodak Theater, the home of the Oscar Awards. Richard could hardly contain his excitement over the thought of receiving the award at the Kodak Theater.



"Aalis ako papuntang L.A. sa March 6," Richard excitedly told Showbiz Central. "At tatanggap ako ng award sa Kodak Theater. Gusto kong magpasalamat sa Filipino organizers at award-giving body sa L.A. at napili nila ako as the youngest recipient ng award na yun. Kaya nga excited ako dahil sa Kodak Theater gagawin yun. So it's really an honor for me and I'm really excited for it."



MEGA INSPIRED. Richard's achievements in show business are certainly one hell of a way to stay motivated. But that can't compare with the inspiration he gets from the Megastar Sharon Cuneta's daughter, KC Concepcion. Flowers sent by Richard to KC last Valentine's was, in Richard's own word, "researched."



"Before ko siya binigyan ng flowers, I had to do my research kung ano talaga ang favorite flowers niya. And I did, I did my research and I'm glad that she liked it," he said.



What exactly does he like about KC?



"I like her personality and the way she carries herself," Richard answered. "Madali siyang pakisamahan... At the same time, she's very intelligent... I like that about her."



Asked about what his true intentions are for KC, he humbly replied, "Right now, with all honesty, I'm still trying to get to know KC. Of course, lumalabas kami with friends and we communicate. But for now, I just have the most sincere and curious intentions for her. I really want to get to know her deeper."



Would a reel and real relationship between Richard and KC ever come to pass?



"Tingnan na lang natin kung ano'ng mangyayari, malalaman n'yo rin naman, e," a smiling Richard quipped.

No comments: