GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Friday, April 4, 2008

Fan Message To Richard Gutierrez...

1. What do you think about this issue?

I dont want to think about the issue coz thinking of it, drives me nuts.

2. Do you want Richard Gutierrez to transfer or stay in Kapuso??

Of course, STAY as KAPUSO!!!

3. Your MESSAGE for RICHARD GUTIERREZ.. Share your sentiments to him and deepest thoughts.

Chard, I first noticed you in Click and I’ve been a fan since then. Ive seen you moved up to where you are now, having those brilliant primetime, take note, primetime shows, from Mulawin to Kamandag, and my admiration for you has never quavered.

GMA has been good to you in those years and they managed to really build you up and you entirely squashed your male counterparts in the other network. Despite of their so-called talents (their fans say they act better than you do), you still beat them with high ratings, constant endorsements and loyal fans, who are mostly Kapusos.

I don’t want to drag the network war in my letter to you but I have to tell you how those Kapuso fans of yours (I’m Kapuso but I do watch some ABSCBN shows and don’t want to take part of the dumb network war) defended you and still are defending you against those Kapamilyas who do nothing but belittle you abilities as an actor, as an artist. On how they sometimes lower themselves just to defend your name.

I couldn’t think of you being a Kapamilya after the harsh judgments and negative criticisms they gave you especially about your abilities, after they even questioned your character, after they believed the lies that were spread about you regarding the Embassy incident. While your loyal Kapuso fans stood their ground and declared your innocence.

I am writing to you to impart bit wisdom though I know that you are already wise. But wise men do tumble down sometimes and I don’t want you to be like them. *cough* Angel L. *cough* There's a saying, " Wise is the man who learns from his mistakes but wiser is he who learns from others' mistakes." I’m telling you to really think about it. I know you're not after the money. Make us believe that. Prove them wrong. That you are more than good looks but you are a man of character. A man of wisdom, a man of honour and loyalty.

Please don’t doubt your abilities. Your acting has much improved since Click days and don’t believe them when they say you can be really an actor if you move to the other network. You're getting really good now especially in your Sigaw the Movie and The Promise.

Most of all, think of the people that you’d likely hurt if you transfer. I can now imagine the disappointment my old grandaunt would feel if you do. Think of us.

Anyway, I will still love you as my favorite local actor if ever you leave GMA but I don’t think I could support you on that network if you do transfer.





[From Nicany of iGMA]

1 comment:

Erica is Rich said...

Don´t leave GMA please!! :) We love you there!