GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Monday, July 14, 2008

Richard thinks Heart is hot



By: Mario E. Bautista
Heart Evangelista & Richard Gutierrez
FREEHAND

WHAT does Richard Gutierrez think of Heart Evangelista? “She’s hot!” he says. “You should see her belly dancing scene in ‘Codename: Asero.” Ang ganda ng katawan niya ngayon at ang suwerte ko ngang akong nakapareha niya. She’s more focused on her career now at talagang masarap siyang katrabaho.”

So can he fall in love with her? “That’s not hard to see kasi madali siyang mahalin. But as of now, we’re better off as friends. Trabaho na lang muna.”

At the presscon of “Asero”, many press people noticed how abundant Heart’s boobs are now and they asked her if she had breast augmentation.”Hindi po ako nagparetoke ng boobs,” she says. “It’s a Victoria’s Secret bra na parang air balloon and when you use it, parang lumalaki ang boobs mo. May nagsabi nga, pati butt ko raw pinaayos ko para mas tumambok. The truth is tumaba lang po ako. Ngayon lang kasi ako nag-expose ng konting flesh, kaya nasa-shock ang mga tao. Talagang may sinusunod akong physical fitness program. I bought my own treadmill for this kasi I should also prepare for my own action scenes in ‘Asero’.”

What do her parents say about this? “Okay lang sa kanila, pati kissing scenes ko with Richard, basta kailangan talaga sa story at hindi lalabas na bastos on screen. But it doesn’t mean I’ll go sexy na. Yung belly dancing naman, small part lang ng ‘Asero.’ Ewan ko nga why it became such a big thing.”

So what’s the status of her heart now? “I’m fine. I’ve moved on.”

Is she ready to fall in love again? “Definitely not. After what I went through the last time, tama na muna. At saka kakukuha pa lang sa ’kin ng GMA. Mas dapat tumutok muna ako on my career with them kaya wala munang commitment sa boys.”

How come she’s linked to Billy Crawford? “Honestly, wala kami nun. We just have common friends, like si Raymond Gutierrez. Nagkasama kami sa gimik sa The Fort, pero marami pa kami ibang kasama.”

She describes herself as more emotionally mature. “Mas kaya ko nang mag-isa. Unlike before, lagi akong dependent on someone else. Now, I’ve learned to do things and make decisions on my own.”

Has Jericho Rosales tried to get in touch with her? “Nagpalit na ako ng cellphone number so hindi na niya ko matatawagan. Ayoko na uli magkaroon ng any connection with him kaya nga lahat ng ibinigay niya sa’kin noon, I put it in a box and I want it returned to him, including souvenirs or photos namin together. I just want to put that past episode of my life behind me.”

Would she like to be friends with him later? “I have no plans. Buti pang wala na lang kahit ano. It’s better that way.”

Well, we can’t blame Heart if she wants to erase all memories of Jericho. It’ll be recalled that her career took a nosedive when they were together and handled by the same manager. Their “Panday” didn’t rate and even her other shows later, like “Hiram na Mukha,” also didn’t rate well. It’s not surprising that she left him and their manager who has done nothing for her career after she left Star Magic. Now, she can be assured of a higher rating show with “Codename: Asero” that starts airing tonight.

No comments: