GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Sunday, December 2, 2007

By: -gHiE-
I have gathered comments and personal opinions from RGGFC members on what they think about Richard Gutierrez and What made them a fan of him.. here are their replies and short messages to RG.

***************
Chardgelmarie2007/marie

I think Richard Gutierrez is one of the most talented, dedicated, and most charming actor in the Philippines.

I became an instant fan when I saw hi s potential as a great actor in Mulawin.


Richard stay as sweet and caring...always take care of yourself.




********************
Rayne/zippy

For me he is not just a celebrity but a also a role model to everyone.

I am a fan not just because of his physical appearance, his attitude and personality are the traits that make him an idol.

Continue to be an insipiration to everyone. You deserve all the success.


****************
nicky911

i think he's a strict person but yet a loving person specially to his loved ones.

I become a fan because I find him the ideal matinee idol to look up too.

I hope that god will continue blessing him all the best in life .


********************
Mary Jane
caring,gentleman,smart person,loving her family,nature,& fans,he was so very thankfull to god for what god give to him,& he was very thankfull to her loving fans for always supporting her


he is so handsome & generous & napaka bait nya sa mga tao lalo na sa mga fans nya na nagmamahal sakanya at d sya nakakalimot na magpasalamat kay god at sa mga taong nagmamahal sakanya

more blessing to ur career & may the go always bless u,i want u to know that i'am ur no.1 fans,always take care ur self because many people very loves u,i want ti see u again.

********************
Kristine/ babiixtin

I think of Richard Gutierrez as a great and good actor, and a nice guy....

what made me a fan of him is the way he acts in all in his movies with his loveteam and the way his sister and brother help out on the rrr for a cause....

ei chard musta na?? well just sending you some love, ingat sa career and i will support you all the way... hope to see you one day.. ingatz.... say hi to your family for me.
kristine de Castro: tin tin...


**************************
sweetheart272005/Ghie
For me Chard is an ideal man. He has all these qualities that others
don’t posses. Very down-to-earth, versatile, sweet, loving, gorgeous, dedicated to his work and very thoughtful.


I have seen Chard since his childhood days and one movie that I can never forget was the “kambal tuko”, Gutierrez twin were just so cute then. But later on they aren’t visible in the public for they need to pursue their studies, since then I’m already a fan ‘til he came back in showbiz and I was so happy to see Chard again in “Click” he’s very first teen show.

To Chard, I hope that you’ll continue to outshine everyone and hold your crown and always keep your feet on the ground, we’ll always be here to support you all the way. More power to you and take care always.

************************
Maparas01 /Rose

i think everybody knows that. When i went back home in year 2005. nephew ko ay watching tv. Sugo. Na like ko siya right away. and I asked my nep. say he's dad is Eddie G.

While im watching the sugo. i enjoyed it so much. Since then and until now i am still chard's fan.no matter what. chard pa rin ako. i like him a lot. He is improved a lot .Kaya like I dont like him when they pair to a younger one. gusto mo mature ang mga show or movie. para mahasa siya ng todo todo.


***********************
Ratz--->chardwel fan

mahusay umarte si chard at wafu..

mabait sya at masipag dedicated sa career..






No comments: