GMA Livestreaming: Thanks to mytvko

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Monday, December 31, 2007

MARK ANTHONY: I KNOW THE LORD IS HEALING MY DAD

Mark Anthony Fernandez considers 2007 as the year he was able to bounce back into showbiz after his hibernation while having rehab for his substance abuse. “I never thought I’d be able to recover after I lost my career,” he says. “Acting is really my passion and I am thankful to GMA-7 for giving me a lead role opposite Sunshine Dizon in ‘Impostora’. I did my best at pinagbutihan ko naman ‘yun talaga to show them that I’ve really changed for the better, and now, they gave me the role of Lucero, the friend of Richard Gutierrez who becomes his mortal enemy in ‘Kamandag’.
Happy talaga ako as I’m doing something that I really love. I cannot thank the Lord enough for giving me another chance and for giving me my wife and child na talagang nagbibigay ng inspiration sa akin. This past Christmas was really one of my best as we’re all together, kahit may sakit ang daddy ko (Rudy Fernandez), but I know the Lord is taking good care of him and healing him.”
How is it working with Richard in “Kamandag”? “We have good teamwork at maganda siyang katrabaho kasi he’s down to earth and humble kahit everyone knows malaking artista siya ngayon. You can see his dedication to his work and his craft kaya nakaka-inspire siya katrabaho at naiisip kong dapat, noon pa man, ang naging attitude ko sana sa trabaho ko is what he now shows when it comes to his attitude to his work. Mahal niya talaga ito at inaalagaan niya kaya yun din ang gusto kong gawin ngayon. Ayoko nang ma-distract uli ng mga problema.”

No comments: